The Lake District is a beautiful destination and holiday cottages are always a popular choice of accommodation offering homely comforts and the flexibility of self catering.
We currently advertise a large selection of properties throughout the Lake District and Cumbria. These include a number of the traditional cottages that are part of the character and appeal of this beautiful area.
- You can either see the complete selection of cottages below. If you wish to filter the results by the number that the cottages sleep, just add a number into the space below.
- The areas links on the right should filter the cottages, but occasionally they can overlap as the cottages are provided by different booking agents.
- Initial Guide Prices are usually low season prices per week. Click the Booking Website button to check for Availability and accurate prices.
- There are maps on most of the cottage pages, but as they are postcode based, they will not be 100% accurate. There are also some that are missing their locations that will point out to sea.
- Although most booking websites do not have a booking fee, some do
- To only see the properties by the maximum number that they sleep, type the number e.g. 4 into the Sleeps box. However not all of the booking agencies have supplied us with the information.
- The number of cottages can change from month to month, so occasionally one of our smaller categories may become empty
To the East of the Lake District, we have a selection of Yorkshire Dales Cottages on our companion website North-Yorkshire.co.uk